Tuesday 23 June 2009

Off to the pub quiz tonight

Im off to the pub quiz in a minute. Its weird because I avoided this so much over the last few months. I think it was my last preconception of things you really need to be drunk for. Actually I like going to the quiz, and most people dont drink anyway. I cant believe its 6 weeks until we can drink again. I really feel this year has been a fantastic experience, and I've never felt so proud of myself. That said...weve been talking about our first drink. Ive taken the day off work and were going to have pink champagne and a nice brandy.Should be fun! Still got the stag do, wedding and concert to go to though so im in no hurry. I wish someone would invent true blood beer before I start drinking again! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you too x (The wife)

Unknown said...

Have you started again? Do you need some www.nakedwines.com wines to welcome you back to the world of wine drinkers? Rowan

DC said...

We start again Friday. I'd happily video review a few complementary wines if you care to post some over :-)