Thursday 6 August 2009

364 1/2 Days!

Wow! This seriously has been a weird year. As Ive said before, sometimes it feels like its flown over but then other times when I look back on things like my parachute jump, it seems like years. I feel like a 17 year old about to be legally allowed to drink tomorrow. I bet I feel like I'm going to be asked for ID (chance would be a fine thing!).
It nothing else this year has taught me new ways to have fun. I'll still drink but I'm keen to keep broken certain habits, like drinking at friends houses when all were doing is having a few people round to watch some movies etc. Theres no point in situations like that...I used to think it 'made the night' but I was totally wrong, it just shortened it when I'd fall asleep at midnight!
Tomorrow should be interesting though!...

No comments: