Friday 7 August 2009

Facebook

Still not had a drink yet. Will probably be this afternoon. In the mean time I've been thinking about what else I could challenge myself with and I think I've come up with a good one...I'm going to give up Facebook for a month! I seriously think that will be harder than giving up drinking. I came up with the idea because we said that we'd lock up our mobile phones today once we started drinking to stop us making idiots of ourselves while we get used to drinking again (Facebook updates etc), and I was wondering if we'd actually do it. I tend to update Facebook on average once or twice a day but I access Facebook much more than that to check other people Facebook updates. Pretty much everytime I have a spare minute (far too easy when you have an iPhone! Not sure when I'll start but I think sometime in the next week...

No comments: