Tuesday 7 July 2009

1 month 1 day to go...

Its really weird. This last week Ive started to think about when we start drinking again but not in a looking forward to it kind of way, more in the I cant be bothered with it kind of way. I know for sure we'll drink on the first day as thats been the plan all along and its part of the experience, but even that I cant be bothered with. Its so weird. My wife was saying the other day something about a night we have planned after the year and assumed I'd be drinking but I dont think I will. I think it will be really nice to have a drink on my mother in laws wedding day but just a glass of champagne I think.
I'm sure now that I'm going to keep this blog going for a while because I wonder if my fundamental attitude to alcohol has changed, or if this is just how I feel now while I'm not drinking.

No comments: