Wednesday 1 July 2009

The Big Drink Debate

I was checking twitter yesterday when I noticed a tweet from Northumbria Police (northumbriapol) about a 'big drink debate' in the north east of England. Obviously with doing the challenge I had a look and found their message was pretty much what I've come to believe (that you can have drink in moderation and still enjoy yourself).
I emailed them to see if they wanted to link to the blog (always after free publicity ;-) and Matt who is running the PR for the campaign rang me today. He seems interested in what I had to say and the blog might get a little publicity out of it which is nice. I think the message they're promoting though is the right one, and thats to change peoples attitude to drinking...not to stop them but to help them understand that change isnt a bad thing. If your from the North East then perhaps you'll want to fill this survey in. I think I'll re-tweet it on my twitter too.
http://www.northeastbigdrinkdebate.org.uk/

No comments: